Accuplacer Testing Instructions and Locations
- Each student MUST have a photo ID and use their VU Student ID number or “A number” when taking the Accuplacer to ensure proper scoring and reporting of test results.
- An appointment is MANDATORY at any site other than the Vincennes Testing Center. Setting appointments is a business courtesy and a life skill that you should practice and use throughout your career.
Vincennes University - Main Campus
- Testing Center, Shake Learning Resource Center- Room 104
- Building Location: Indianapolis Ave & 2nd St. Vincennes, IN 47591
- Phone: 812-888-5404
- Testing from 9 AM to 2 PM
**Please call or schedule an appointment due to COVID-19 and following social distancing protocol.
An Appointment can be made here:
Vincennes University – Jasper
- Administration Office, 850 College Avenue, Jasper, IN 47546
- Phone: 812-482-3030 or 812-481-5929
- Hours of Testing: Monday: 1:30pm, Tuesday: 9am, Thursday: 1:30
- **call to make an appointment
Vincennes University – Aviation Technology Center
- 2175 South Hoffman Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Phone: 317-381-6000
- **Call to make an appointment
You can test with our “virtual proctoring” Accuplacer online option. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Examity. Simply contact the VU Testing Center at email@example.com for more information and additional instructions.