At Vincennes University, we believe it is important to assist and reach out to international students who are considering coming to the U.S. for their education. Ours is a community where people from around the world are welcomed, adding to the diversity and richness of the student's experience to grow academically, socially and spiritually. As a Vincennes University student, you will learn with students from all cultural, socioeconomic, and religious backgrounds from more than 20 countries. If you are interested in attending Vincennes University and are a non-US citizen, make the Office of International Student Affairs your first point of contact! We look forward to serving you as you explore your opportunities at Vincennes University!
The VU International office understands the inconvenience of transportation from the EVV airport to Vincennes campus, International office may possibly provide the reimbursement for your transportation from ONLY the Evansville airport to VU by bus, taxi, or other public transportation. EVV Airport transportation pick up will be provided to the NEW incoming international students ONLY upon request, current and returning students are responsible on your own. Please make sure you follow the guideline above, otherwise, you are responsible on your own.
- There will be an all-campus callout out for clubs on Monday, January 30th from 11a -2pm at Jefferson Student Union. Explore the clubs and activities and get involved!
- The International Club is exploring several ideas for events and trips. More details to come, but here is a brief list of events that took place this past fall:
- Welcome Dinner
- Holiday World
- Visits to nearby universities
- Trip to Indianapolis
- Culture Night
- Thanksgiving dinner
- Lunar New Year (January activity)
- Your input is welcome! And get involved in the International Club!
Wayman "Tony" Mahan, PDSO, Admissions office
Wade Chen in the International Affairs office in Vigo Hall Lobby
Mon - Fri, 830am-430pm