Getting registered for testing is easy! Simply click on the location and fill out the form to select a date and time that works best for you. Our team will get back with you to confirm your appointment request.
Choose the location where you would like to test:(All majors are welcome to test at any location)
- Vincennes Campus
- Indianapolis Location (ATC)
- Jasper Campus
- Virtual (to make arrangements for a virtual test email email@example.com)
Here are helpful links to help you prepare:
Things to remember:
- The test is not timed - average duration is two hours
- Wear a mask if you are at a testing location
- Bring a photo ID and your student A Number
- Cell phones must be turned off and put away
- Personal calculators are not permitted
- Prior to scheduling, prospective students with a documented disability should contact Diverse Abilities for accommodations on the assessment
Your Right to Privacy
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the Testing Center will not divulge any information about examinees to anyone without a written release from the examinee.
- A copy of the FERPA document is posted in the Testing Center office for review and inspection by any interested party.